Haven (2010–2015) Season 2 Episode 12 - Sins Of The Fathers
Bill's House
Unknown Location*
Nova Scotia, Canada
The McMartin House
Unknown Location*
Nova Scotia, Canada
Troubled House #1
18 Queen St, Chester, Canada
44.537501, -64.240106
Troubled House #2
15 Water Ln, Chester, Canada
44.537295, -64.239721
Kyle Hopkins's House
134 Victoria St, Chester, Canada
44.541179, -64.244919
The Shed
Unknown Location*
Nova Scotia, Canada
* If you have any information on Unknown Locations contained in my blog, please leave a comment below. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
.jpg)
Hello! Going to Nova Scotia next week!! Do you know what the address of the house Nathan and Audrey talk in front of when they first see each other in the morning after the kiss the day before? Its the one where Nathan asks her out on a date and Audrey says she is going to make pancakes. I am trying to figure out if it is one of the houses here or not. Thanks again for all your info! I look forward to visiting all these places!
ReplyDeleteHi Megan, that's The McMartin House from memory I think? Sadly no. I'll have another search over the next few days, and hopefully find something before you head to Nova Scotia.
Delete